Workgrid is technology developed to help reduce workplace complexities, delivering an integrated and simplified experience to employees via a digital assistant that informs them of what they need to know and of the work they need to manage.
- Solutions that can integrate and centralize the tasks and communications people must interact with in getting work done can help improve the employee experience.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about the importance of solutions that can help improve how employees interact with a vast estate of different systems and applications.
- Discusses why any technology integration effort must look beyond just the architectural IT infrastructure considerations.
Key questions answered
- Why should enterprises put Workgrid on their radar?
- What are the digital businesses needs that make a solution like Workgrid appealing?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Workgrid on your radar?
On the Radar