Tollring has become a successful SME software developer focused on data visualization and business intelligence tools that help manage, understand, and control a wide array of communications information, resources, and assets with the goal of improving company operations and efficiency.
- Tollring's success was founded on its ability to assist small and mid-market organizations in monitoring business-critical customer service key performance indicators. A key proven Tollring strength has been its ability to identify and monetize real-time trends that improve its customers' business productivity, profitability, and customer service levels.
- Through its initiative to assist the SME market to capitalize on analytical capabilities, previously restricted to larger enterprises, Tollring has filled a market void and solidified its success in penetrating the SME marketplace.
- The company's consistent year-over-year annual growth rate confirms its unique ability to help a growing number of customers achieve increasing levels of success.
Features and Benefits
- Allow SMEs to evaluate their business intelligence tools and upgrade to the level used by larger enterprises.
- Enable SMEs to learn what is missing from their data visualization tools and modify via new software.
Key questions answered
- Can small and medium businesses implement software to provide customer engagement tools of larger enterprises?
- What tools does an SME have available to differentiate its customer engagement from its competitors?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Tollring's iCall Suite on your radar?