Graph databases have been steadily driving more enterprise workloads as they are embedded into applications as diverse as customer engagement, IoT, and cybersecurity. TigerGraph differentiates itself by its ability to handle highly scaled graph computing problems through a unique distributed processing approach.
- This report outlines how TigerGraph differentiates itself in the emerging graph database market.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes TigerGraph's architecture and why it departs from TinkerPop, which has become a popular de facto standard.
- Outlines use cases for the TigerGraph database.
Key questions answered
- Why does TigerGraph employ a unique architecture for graph database that differs from the TinkerPop framework that most others are supporting?
- What are the use cases for TigerGraph?
- How will cloud managed services make the benefits of TigerGraph more accessible to a wider enterprise audience?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put TigerGraph on your radar?
On the Radar