Many corporations have deployed departmental or risk domain-specific tools and processes to manage their relationships with vendors. This has resulted in disconnected processes where risk is managed in siloes. Aravo's solution addresses this.
- Assessment of the inherent risk of partner vendors can be at both the entity and the engagement level and can be represented across a number of risk dimensions, and risk scoring has the ability to integrate internal, vendor self-assessment, and popular third-party scoring sources.
- Relationship complexity, and growth of numbers of suppliers, is elevating the need for automation of processes throughout the vendor risk-management lifecycle (from inherent risk through to residual risk, and through application of their unique control frameworks).
- Vendor questionnaire configuration supports a wide range of styles appropriate to different sizes of third party and the scope/type of their engagement with the business.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why Aravo's combination of domain expertise, technology, and integration capabilities is most suitable for very large organizations.
- Profiles Avaro's background and its vendor risk management solution.
Key questions answered
- How does Aravo position vendor risk management with adjacent third-party management capabilities?
- How is Aravo's solution positioned in its target markets?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Aravo on your radar?
On the Radar