Signal is a media monitoring service, powered by machine learning, that aims to offer its clients an aggregated, rapid, and holistic view of topics and trends of interest to them.
- Signal’s machine learning-powered platform approach extends its reach beyond just media monitoring, offering customer-tailored intelligence to enhance risk and compliance monitoring, and horizon scanning for research purposes.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the Signal platform for media monitoring and its potential to help enterprises move beyond traditional use cases.
- Learn how Signal is using machine learning to tackle the big data problem of external content.
Key questions answered
- How does Signal differentiate itself from other media monitoring platforms?
- Which use cases outside traditional PR departments may benefit from Signal's technology?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Signal on your radar?