Nureva, a platform made up of audioconferencing hardware, cloud-based collaborative software, and digital working walls, creates a more engaged, active learning experience for postsecondary students.
- Nureva's integration with other commonly used creative and collaborative applications, such as Skype for Business, Zoom, and Cisco WebEx, extends collaborative learning possibilities.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the HDL300 audioconferencing system and how it uses "Microphone Mist" technology to enhance audio capabilities for distance learners.
- Assesses the benefits of digital collaboration tools for active learning.
Key questions answered
- Why are digital collaboration tools more useful than physical collaboration tools?
- How does Span Workspace create an engaging active learning experience?
Table of contents
Recommendations for institutions
Why put Nureva on your radar?
On the Radar