PerimeterX delivers application security across three distinct areas: bots, the application code itself, and application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Perimeter’s independence from any content delivery network means that it can operate across infrastructures such as Akamai and Cloudflare, whereas their web application security offerings rely on the customer’s being on their networks.
Features and Benefits
- Describes how next-generation application security has evolved.
- Explains how PerimeterX delivers its technology and how it charges for it.
Key questions answered
- What is next-generation application security and what are its constituent elements?
- Who does PerimeterX compete with most directly?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put PerimeterX on your radar?
On the Radar