IronNet helps enterprises discover threats they otherwise might overlook, using a combination of analytics-powered network threat detection and real-time threat intelligence sharing and collaboration, which it calls collective defense.
- IronNet stands out from its NTA/NDR rivals by providing both behavioral-based and signature-based threat detection. Additionally, its real-time threat intelligence sharing and collaboration system, enabling collective defense among enterprises, is a potential game-changer.
Features and Benefits
- Understand how IronNet provides the technical underpinnings for enterprises to collaboratively improve intelligence sharing and attack detection.
- Learn about how IronNet is tailoring its solutions, designed for large enterprises, to appeal to midsize firms.
Key questions answered
- What are IronNet’s IronDome and IronDefense products?
- What does IronNet's sub-$75,000 product-only entry-level offering offer midsize businesses?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put IronNet Cybersecurity on your radar?
On the Radar