Fortanix is a developer of data security technologies that use the Software Guard Extensions (SGX) security function in Intel chipsets.
- Fortanix’s protection of data in use without requiring changes to the application/container is an attractive proposition, particularly as more workloads move into public cloud environments.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how Fortanix leverages Intel SGX tech for encryption and key management.
- Describes how runtime encryption works.
Key questions answered
- Are there any competitors for encrypting data in use?
- Do AMD and ARM have anything to compete with SGX?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Fortanix on your radar?