DH2i has expanded into the software-defined perimeter (SDP) market.
- SDP is in the zero trust camp, and the technology is clearly benefiting from the current buzz around all things to which this epithet can be applied, because it can grant access while limiting exposure.
Features and Benefits
- Explains SDP technology and how it is better than VPNs.
- Places SDP within the context of zero trust, a trend that has gained much currency in recent times.
Key questions answered
- What access problems does SDP address?
- How do DH2i''s products expand the use of SDP?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put DxConnect and DxOdyssey on your radar?
On the Radar