CockroachDB is the only multimaster, globally distributed SQL database designed for full ACID transaction that runs on premises or in the cloud.
- Ovum analyzes the new globally distributed SQL ACID transaction open source database, developed by veterans of the Google Spanner project.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the unique features of CockroachDB in delivering a globally distributed SQL OLTP platform.
- Compares CockroachDB to Google Cloud Spanner.
Key questions answered
- How does CockroachDB differentiate from most off-the-shelf relational transaction databases?
- How does CockroachDB's geo-partitioning support emerging GDPR requirements that are likely to drive data localization?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Cockroach Labs on your radar?
On the Radar