The Averon Direct Autonomous Authentication (DAA) platform and service delivery engine brings together smartphone SIM technology and real-time data signaling to automatically and securely authenticate users through their devices.
- The Averon DAA platform provides automated, API-based identity verification and authentication. It offers real-time, frictionless authentication controls for mobile users, requiring no software installations on end-user devices, no apps to maintain, and, importantly, no manual interventions from users during the verification and authorization-of-access processes.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how clients benefit from Averon’s ability to use standard wireless provider metering functionality to track the origin of each transaction/data packet.
- Understand how the Averon DAA platform can offer a safe, fast, and frictionless alternative to existing solutions.
Key questions answered
- What is the Averon DAA platform?
- How does the automated nature of Averon’s technology make it a safer alternative to existing solutions?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Why put Averon DAA on your radar?
On the Radar