The ability to orchestrate and automate activities in cloud environments is more than a nice to have, it becomes an essential capability if organizations want to maximize the value from cloud investments.
- Veeam announced the release of Veeam Availability Orchestrator (VAO) v2, specifically designed for cloud environments and built to reduce the time and effort needed to perform what should be simple disaster recovery (DR) activities.
Features and Benefits
- Understand why orchestration is the new currency of success in a cloud DR environment
- Discover why hybrid cloud and multicloud is the next big technology trend that requires data protection
Key questions answered
- What are the key challenges that organizations face when adopting cloud?
- Why is data protection in the cloud an underestimated capability?
Table of contents
Hybrid cloud and multicloud is the next big technology trend that requires data protection
Orchestration is the new currency of success in a cloud DR environment