This is an update on the Norway telecoms market, covering mobile, fixed broadband, TV, OTT video, operator initiatives, M&A, and regulation. It includes subscription, revenue, and technology forecasts for these services.
- In 4Q18, Norway's mobile subscriber base grew marginally, by 0.6% year on year (YoY) to reach 5.66 million, with the low growth rate primarily due to a decline in prepaid and portable (data-only) connections.
- Telenor and Telia together held a subscriber market share of 93.1% at end-2018. Ice.net was the fastest-growing operator in 4Q18, and we expect Ice to continue to grow at a good pace as it makes efforts to strengthen its position in the mobile market.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes service provider KPIs.
- Identifies key developments across telecoms, TV, and OTT video.
Key questions answered
- Who are the market leaders in the fixed and mobile markets? What are the market shares of the key players?
- How will revenues grow in the next five years? Which technologies will drive revenue growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Norway: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report