This short report provides readers with the key takeaways from Nokia's November 2019 Analyst Forum.
- Nokia made a strong case for why it should be considered one of the leaders in 5G, along with showing examples of how 5G can be used in advanced applications at its Oulu, Finland facility.
Features and Benefits
- Learn about Nokia's strategy in 5G radio, enterprise, software, operations, optical transport, and services.
- Benefit from Ovum analysts' views on Nokia's 2020 strategy.
Key questions answered
- How has Nokia responded to the recent negative press on its financial performance?
- What are its key strategies in end to end solutions?
Table of contents
Redoubling a commitment to 5G radio
IP and transport in the context of 5G
A strategic shift to software
Enterprise edges towards the center of growth ambitions
Boosting and optimizing delivery capabilities
Services: helping operators and enterprises realize the benefits of 5G