Late last month, Oracle announced the release of Oracle Monetization Cloud (OMC) 18C. The release features the transition of the product Oracle Database 18c and Oracle Cloud 2.0, offering improvements to security and efficiency.
- Oracle Monetization Cloud is now on Oracle Cloud 2.0, which features Kubernetes-managed bare-metal containers and improvements to cloud security.
Features and Benefits
- Learn what updates Oracle made to its Oracle Monetization Cloud product with the 18C release.
- Learn about the technology showcased at Oracle OpenWorld 2018.
Key questions answered
- What new capabilities are included in the Oracle Monetization Cloud 18C release?
- What impact will the Oracle Monetization Cloud 18C release have on CSP adoption of the product?
Table of contents
Oracle Monetization Cloud 18C makes improvements to functionality
Oracle Cloud 2.0 and autonomous database on display at OpenWorld
Oracle still needs to overcome public-cloud mental hurdles