This is an update of New Zealand's telecoms market, covering fixed broadband and mobile market trends and regulation. It includes service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, MVNOs, and a TV/video market outlook.
- LTE expansion has continued. The regulator reported that over 90% of the population was covered by LTE networks in early 2017.
- As a result of fiber deployment, the adoption of FTTx is growing quickly.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the key technology deployments in the market.
- Compares the developments of key telcos.
Key questions answered
- What were the key changes in the New Zealand telecoms market last year?
- What will drive growth in the near future?
- How have operators been evolving to gain market share?
Table of contents
Download 1: New Zealand: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report