At this year's MWC in Los Angeles, Netcracker hosted a summit showcasing strategies and customer stories to support hyperscale innovation. As ICPs increase market share in the telecoms industry, CSPs must become agile and innovative to compete.
- CSP revenue has been declining at a CAGR of -1.2% since 2013, but ICP revenue has grown at double-digit rates and now accounts for 41% of revenue in the telecoms industry.
- Rakuten Japan's MNO launch highlights the growing threat of ICPs.
Features and Benefits
- Understand why CSPs need to innovate.
- Learn how ICPs are a threat to CSP market share.
- Learn how Netcracker is enabling CSPs to address industry challenges.
- Understand how operational changes can enable CSPs to innovate.
Key questions answered
- What threat do ICPs pose to the telecoms industry?
- How is Netcracker helping CSPs address industry challenges?
- How does Rakuten Japan's MNO launch impact the telecoms industry?
- Why is embracing agile operating principles important?
- How can vendors help CSPs to embrace agile operating principles?
Table of contents
CSPs need to prioritize investment in innovation
Rakuten Japan MNO launch highlights the growing threat of ICPs
Netcracker's refocused product strategy better aligns with shifting CSP priorities
Embracing agile principles is essential to innovation