Music streamers are finding that bundling their offerings with other products can help them recruit paying customers. However, promotions may need to be bolder to really pay off.
- Expect more bundling activity from music streamers in sectors such as gaming, in-car entertainment, and audio equipment, although promotions may need to be bolder to really pay off.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the latest moves by music-streaming services to ally themselves with non-music services to boost reach.
- Sets out which services have entered bundling arrangements.
Key questions answered
- Which music-streaming services are looking to increase take-up by partnering with non-music companies?
- Which other media sectors should music-streaming services move into?
Table of contents
Service partnerships to boost subscriber uptake
Extending deals and hybrid bundles
Boosting the reach beyond the obvious