This research note contains the second roundup of music statistics analysis for October.
- Independent music company association IMPALA has published some analysis of national music charts for 2017, carried out across a number of European countries.
- Retail sales of recorded music in the US registered sharp growth in the first half of this year.
Features and Benefits
- Details the last two weeks' music statistics news.
- Includes research on IMPALA, US Latin sales, South Korea market shares, world music genres, and Spotify rights payments.
Key questions answered
- What is South Korea's biggest recorded-music distributor?
- How much has Spotify paid to rights holders so far this year?
Table of contents
IMPALA research, US Latin sales, South Korea market share, music genres, Spotify rights payments
IMPALA research illustrates Sony EMI concerns
RIAA publishes US midyear Latin sales
Newest S. Korean distributor the album market share leader
Pop the world's most popular music genre
Spotify payments to rights holders top €10bn in 10 years