This is the second roundup of music statistics analysis for March.
- German events company CTS Eventim has reported revenue growth for both the final quarter (October–December) and full year of 2017.
- Brazilian events promoter Time For Fun (T4F) has registered a positive end to its 2017 financial year with a sharp rise in revenue in the final quarter (October–December).
- Spanish live music promoters' association Asociación de Promotores Musicales (APM) has reported a record year for turnover by its member companies and the fourth consecutive year of growth.
Features and Benefits
- Summarizes the latest music statistics details published in the last two weeks.
- Covers CTS Eventim and T4F financials, SoundExchange distributions, and music piracy details.
Key questions answered
- Why did SoundExchange distributions fall last year compared with 2016?
- How has the rise in music streaming affected music piracy?
Table of contents
CTS Eventim and T4F financials, Spain live, SoundExchange, piracy, US streaming, PPL
Live sales boost CTS Eventim earnings
Positive end to the year for Time For Fun
Sharp rise for Spanish live sales
Direct deals dent SoundExchange distributions
Global piracy rates on the rise
Music variety and price key to US streaming uptake
New record for PPL international income