While not an enterprise authentication panacea, MFA has become an essential component for any organization's security strategy.
- Entire databases of user credentials have been leaked into the wild for malicious hackers to use at their leisure. As a result, enterprises have sought enhanced authentication practices, and MFA has become an essential to secure access to data and resources.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the types of attacks the FBI says are being increasingly used by attackers to exploit MFA techniques.
- Learn the free defense that anyone can use to guard against the threat of SIM-swapping attacks.
Key questions answered
- Which types of attack does the FBI say are being increasingly used by attackers to exploit MFA techniques?
- How can internet-based phone services help guard against MFA attacks?
Table of contents
The war for authentication
Multifactor authentication solutions
MFA methods are being targeted
Users need to be proactive