On the market for more than a decade, mobile PBX services have occupied a niche in the larger market for cloud-based business communications services. But mobile PBX services have recently gained momentum, with top-tier operators around the world introducing and aggressively marketing them.
- Mobile network operators are overcoming obstacles that once prevented them from offering mobile PBX services.
- They are expanding the once-limited target market of their offerings and are marketing them more aggressively.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses top trends driving mobile PBX services.
- Details how operators differentiate their mobile PBX services.
Key questions answered
- What are mobile-native UC services and how do they differ from standard UC services?
- Who offers mobile UC services?
- How do operators differentiate their mobile PBX services?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for service providers
Mobile PBX services on the rise
Disjointed communications experiences
Making business communications natively mobile
Growing momentum for mobile PBX services
Delivering a differentiated mobile PBX service
Different approaches to how the service is offered
Different approaches in what the service delivers