Following on from a financial year boosted by almost all its main revenue streams, WMG has registered a very positive first quarter of its new financial year.
- Recorded-music revenue reached a new milestone for WMG in 1Q FY18 when it topped $1bn for the first time.
Features and Benefits
- Details the first quarter results (October to December 2018) for WMG.
- Assesses the different revenue gains for the company's recorded-music and publishing sectors.
Key questions answered
- What share of recorded-music sales were generated by streaming in the final three months of 2018?
- Besides streaming, what boosted WMG revenue to a record high?
Table of contents
Strong end to the year for WMG
Music publishing results