A detailed update of MEA's TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay-TV across all TV technologies (cable, DTH, IPTV, terrestrial, and DTT), plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes TV ratings, revenues, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- Digital TV homes are set to reach 198 million by 2023.
Features and Benefits
- See how the region is faring in terms of pay-TV and OTT subscription uptake and revenue growth.
- Assesses the competitive landscape for video in the region.
Key questions answered
- How much will OTT grow compared to pay TV in the region?
- What are the drivers and inhibitors of the video market in the region?
Table of contents
Download 1: Middle East & Africa TV & OTT Forecast Report: 2017–23