This is the third edition of the media transformation ICT services spend forecast across five core premium media asset owner segments: broadcasters, cable TV, satellite TV, sports franchises, and telcos migrating to OTT services. This forecast replaces the version published in April 2017 and the data has been extended to 2023.
- Total market spend in the global media transformation services segment is forecast to reach $28.29bn by 2023, with a CAGR of 3.28% for the period 2017 to 2023.
- The sports franchise segment will be one of the fastest-emerging media segments across the transformation journey.
Features and Benefits
- Compare spend on ICT services across five core premium content owner segments: broadcasters, cable TV, satellite TV, sports franchises, and telcos.
- Identify the opportunities for ICT services across the entire content supply chain.
Key questions answered
- What will be the fastest-growing customer market for ICT services in the media transformation sector for the period 2017–23?
- Which of the content supply chain modules will witness the largest spend by premium content owners for the period 2017–23?
Table of contents
Download 1: Media Transformation ICT Services Forecast: 2018–23