The network and IT vendor services market share spreadsheet shows the revenues that third parties such as vendors and professional services providers earn from the global services that they provide to communications service providers (CSPs).
- The network services segments covered are network rollout, network maintenance, network managed services, and network-related consulting and integration. The IT services segments covered are IT infrastructure, IT applications, telecoms IT applications, consulting and integration, and BPO.
Features and Benefits
- Reveals how well the top vendors selling services into the telecoms market are performing.
- Highlights the key changes occurring with respect to the demand for services from telcos.
Key questions answered
- Who are the top vendor players selling services into the telecoms vertical?
- What's their revenue performance in comparison to their peers?
Table of contents
Download 1: Market Share Spreadsheet: 2018 Network and IT Vendor Services in the Telecoms Vertical