The Market Share Spreadsheet: 2018 Microwave shows equipment revenues by microwave equipment for wireless backhaul, enterprise, and transport services and by region.
- Huawei, with 25% market share, has the number-one market share position in the global market for 2018.
- Total global microwave equipment declined 1.4% in 2018. The market was driven by growth in private enterprise and higher-capacity microwave that can support 5G.
- The top five vendors are Huawei, Ericsson, NEC, Nokia, and Ceragon, which together account for over 70% of the global microwave market.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze microwave market by region.
- Learn what vendors lead in each region.
- Analyze microwave e-band radio market share.
Key questions answered
- Who had the leading market share in microwave in 2018?
- What are the trends by region for microwave spending?
Table of contents
Download 1: Market Share Spreadsheet: 2018 Microwave