This research note analyses Ovum’s IoT & LPWA Network Deployment Tracker 4Q19 update discussing technologies and market trends.
- The LPWAN market is slowing down, while CSPs are working to address challenges such as NB-IoT roaming and new business models.
Features and Benefits
- Compares LPWAN deployments across different regions.
- Analyzes why the LPWAN market has slowed down.
Key questions answered
- How do LPWAN deployments differ across regions?
- Why has the LPWAN market slowed down?
Table of contents
LPWAN network announcements are slowing down as providers focus on expanding coverage and business development
LoRaWAN remains the technology with most live networks, but NB-IoT closes in
Recommendations: moving forward with LPWAN