A detailed update of Lebanon's TV market, encompassing free-to-air and pay TV across all TV technologies, plus next-generation TV initiatives and OTT video. Includes digital terrestrial TV developments, revenue, market shares, programming, and advertising.
- Pay-TV penetration remains low, at about 8% of households, because of widespread piracy in the country. Pay TV has struggled to make an impact in Lebanon; Lebanon's multichannel-TV market is led by DTH, which had a 64% market share at end-2017.
- Religious and political factions control the majority of free-to-air (FTA) channels. LBCI (Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International) is the most popular channel, followed by Future TV.
Features and Benefits
- Understand pay-TV industry trends and future outlook.
- Learn about developments in next-gen TV services.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the Lebanon's TV market in the next five years?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in Lebanon's TV market?
Table of contents
Download 1: Lebanon TV Update