This profile provides a deep dive on the IoT activities of one of the market's emerging players, Sprint. In the shadow of an impending merger with T Mobile, Sprint is doubling down on its commitment to IoT with its Curiosity Platform.
- While Sprint trails AT&T and Verizon in terms of both IoT connections and revenues, a merger with T Mobile would significantly reduce both gaps. Sprint's relationship with parent company, Softbank, could give rise to strategic relationships with the many technology and IoT companies in which Softbank has invested.
Features and Benefits
- Compares Sprint's focus on SMEs to competitor focus on larger vertical strategy and enterprise approach.
- Assesses Sprint's partnership ecosystem and its ability to scale its ecosystem versus its competitors.
Key questions answered
- How will Sprint compete again domestic CSPs such as AT&T and Verizon?
- Can Sprint emerge as a major international CSP in IoT?
Table of contents
Download 1: IoT Service Provider Strategy Profile: Sprint