Innovations in IoT and its application across insurance product lines have driven a new phase of service development among telematics service providers. This report assesses Worldline's IoT proposition for the insurance sector.
- Worldline has developed a common IoT platform capable of supporting vehicle, property, life, health, and other insurance offerings.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a detailed assessment of the vendor's IoT-insurance proposition.
- Assesses the vendor's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
Key questions answered
- Why should our organization consider this vendor as a potential TSP partner?
- What are the vendor's strengths and challenges?
Table of contents
The Worldline telematics and IoT proposition