Innovations in IoT and its application across insurance product lines have driven a new phase of service development among telematics service providers. This report assesses the LexisNexis Risk Solutions IoT proposition for the insurance sector.
- The LexisNexis Risk Solutions (LNRS) Telematics Exchange proposition aims to provide insurance clients with consistent and predictive driver scoring derived from a wide range of telematics devices, including smartphones.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a detailed assessment of the vendor's IoT-insurance proposition
- Assesses the vendor's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
Key questions answered
- Why should our organization consider this vendor as a potential TSP partner?
- What are the vendor's strengths and challenges?
Table of contents
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
The LexisNexis Risk Solutions insurance proposition
The LexisNexis Risk Solutions Telematics and IoT Insurance Proposition