Cloud-native network infrastructure that supports containerized network functions, edge compute, network slicing, and E2E orchestration is fundamental to compete in 5G. Carrier software investments and NFV need to continue despite COVID-19.
- NFV adoption is still on the rise. 96% of respondents (n = 102) have either deployed, or plan to deploy NFV.
- Ericsson, Nokia, and VMware are neck-and-neck for VNF & MANO software vendor familiarity,
Features and Benefits
- Evaluate CSPs' NFV adoption priorities.
- Identify challenges to future edge application deployment adoption.
- Assess operators’ perceptions of different NFV vendors.
Key questions answered
- What is the market size for operator spend on NFV software over the next five years?
- How far along are operators in NFV deployments?
- Which vendors are leaders in providing NFV software, according to operators’ responses?
Table of contents
Download 1: The Intersection of NFV and Edge: NFV adoption and vendor leadership