As mobile data markets start to saturate, modern mobile tariff strategies are designed around keeping the customer.
- This report examines prepaid, postpaid, and loyalty mobile tariff strategies, concluding that prepaid-to-postpaid migration strategies are hot in emerging markets.
- Meanwhile, operators in developed markets grapple with charging in the lead-up to 5G mobile commercialization, with Korean operators launching "true" unlimited data plans with data buckets for friends and family.
Features and Benefits
- Examines how YouTube video is emerging at the center of how to charge and monetize data and usage on mobile networks.
- Looks at key emerging markets migration of operators' prepaid base to postpaid, as operators in Thailand, Indonesia, and Mexico attempt to lock down customers in contract subscriptions.
Key questions answered
- How is YouTube content being added to mobile bundles?
- What unique feature is part of Korean unlimited mobile plans?
Table of contents
Download 1: Innovative Mobile Broadband Pricing Strategies: 2019