Having recently completed its acquisition of Red Hat, IBM delivered a business and strategy update at its annual analyst event in Singapore. The path to sustainable growth is clear, it’s in the opportunities and complexity that hybrid cloud entails.
- IBM Garage has now built a robust framework that has been fine-tuned over the years to help in this process. Despite its well documented struggles with growth, IBM remains a formidable competitor with a breadth of experience and ICT capabilities that few can match. The challenge for them is to coherently bring them together.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates IBM's strategy after Red Hat acquisition.
- Assesses the new opportunities for hybrid cloud and multicloud.
Key questions answered
- What are the main challenges for IBM over the next five years.
- What are the drivers of growth for hybrid and multicloud over the next five years.
Table of contents
Cloud "chapter 2" has started and will accelerate
Approaching customers new and old differently