IBM has two main container offerings: a customer managed solution that runs on IBM Cloud Private for organizations that want to operate and manage the environment themselves, and IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service (IKS), a fully managed service offering.
- The simplification of the tasks involved in managing containers at scale is a key capability of any container management platform.
Features and Benefits
- Understand why IBM has two separate solutions for container management.
- Learn how IBM adopts open source technologies to ensure its solutions remain relevant to its core audience.
Key questions answered
- What are the key technical capabilities of IBM Kubernetes Service?
- What is IBM's strategy for growth in cloud-native environments?
Table of contents
Simplification of the tasks involved in managing containers at scale is a key capability