This report uses data from a survey of senior insurance executives to assess the global insurance industry's current perspective on the continuing impact of IoT.
- While the majority of insurance executives believe IoT will have a transformative effect on the industry, particularly in shifting the competitive dynamics, most are ill-prepared for the changes.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the industry's view of how IoT will impact the insurance sector
- Identifies the key challenges insurers face in responding to IoT
Key questions answered
- What should insurers be doing to respond to the impact of IoT on the insurance industry?
- How can ICT service providers support insurers in addressing the challenges of IoT?
Table of contents
Recommendations for insurers
Recommendations for ICT vendors and service providers