Croatian authors' society HDS ZAMP has reported another record-breaking year for royalty collections and distributions, with both domestic and international receipts registering growth.
- A modest rise in costs meant the total cost-to-revenue ratio was down for the seventh consecutive year.
Features and Benefits
- Details the latest collection results published by Croatian authors' society HDS ZAMP.
- Reveals receipts by source for both domestic and international collections.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Croatian authors?
- Why are digital collections so low in Croatia?
Table of contents
Royalty collections outperform recorded-music sales
Collection growth at home and overseas
Fall in both mechanical and digital rights