Google at its recent Next '19 user conference made about 130 different announcements to the 30,000 or so attendees. In this report we cover the most significant as they relate to cloud computing.
- Overall the key message from Google Cloud CEO, Thomas Kurian, was expansion into the enterprise,
Features and Benefits
- Discover why the cloud-native environment and migration can be the biggest obstacles to faster adoption.
- Learn why digital transformation means changing the culture of an organization.
Key questions answered
- What is changing at Google and how will this affect how I interact with Google?
- What is Anthos and how will it help with hybrid multicloud?
Table of contents
Google makes a clear statement of intent about its cloud strategy
Managing the cloud-native environment and migration are the biggest obstacles to adoption
SAP migration is an area of focus
Digital transformation means changing the culture of an organization