Ovum’s data and forecasts for the global TV advertising market include a full update of detailed metrics including gross TV ad spend, net TV ad spend, free-to-air TV ad spend, and multichannel TV ad spend for 81 territories.
- Global television advertising revenue will grow by 7.9% between 2017 and 2023.
- Standout regions for growth over the next five years will be Central & Southern Asia (up 57%), Africa (up 47%), and Eastern Europe (up 34%).
Features and Benefits
- Assess the prospects for free-to-air TV advertising and multichannel TV advertising on a country-specific, regional, and global scale.
- Gain a deep statistical insight into how the TV advertising sector is faring against its competitors across the world.
Key questions answered
- To what extent are digital alternatives hurting TV advertising revenue?
- How is TV advertising revenue coping with the ongoing migration away from linear broadcasting?
Table of contents
Global TV Advertising
Download 1: Global TV Advertising Forecasts, 2005–23