The world's largest global B2B service providers have faced more rounds of revenue pressures, little growth in network services, and workforce reductions.
- Examples of B2B revenues and recent revenue trends from the world's largest global B2B network services providers.
- Revenue trends show how categories of operators that report B2B revenues differently have fared.
- Top-level fixed enterprise network services total addressable market estimates show that market spend for B2B fixed network services has peaked.
Features and Benefits
- Compares the leading global enterprise B2B network services providers in terms of overall revenue sizes and recent growth/shrinking revenue trends.
- Explains how enterprise B2B network services providers must use automation and reduce workforces to deal with relentless downward pressure on pricing in B2B network services.
- Highlights the known threats that B2B network providers have to their business models, and opportunities to re-capture markets lost to competing industries.
Key questions answered
- How are the largest global network providers faring financially in global enterprise and B2B services?
- How does performance of fixed B2B services square with mobile B2B services?
- What are the largest global network providers doing to respond to stagnating fixed enterprise network services revenues?
Table of contents
An industry under pressure
Automation and new technologies up-end the workforce
Telco threats and opportunities for growth