This is an update of the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets. It includes service provider performance, multiplay services and bundling, fixed broadband pricing, and operator strategies.
- Ghana had 37 million mobile subscriptions and a penetration of 128% by end-2017. Total subscriptions are expected to increase to 44.44 million, representing a penetration of 144.3%, by end-2022.
- Ghanaian mobile operators have continued to invest in network expansion and customer experience to tap into the opportunity brought about by increased digital inclusion in the country.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets, including service provider operational and financial performance.
- Identifies the strategies by service providers and the regulator to drive the market's growth over the next five years.
Key questions answered
- What has been the performance of the Ghanaian mobile, broadband, TV, and OTT video markets over the last year?
- What will drive the growth of the market over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Ghana: Mobile, Broadband, TV, and OTT Video Report