As systems integrators (SIs) embark on transformation drives of their own, we have established a framework that establishes key parameters for SI transformation and its potential impact on their ability to service clients.
- SIs need to move beyond rejigging the portfolios to effecting lasting change in their businesses.
- Assessing SI/vendor transformation has to incorporate several layers including its portfolio evolution, organizational culture, innovation track record, and its people strategy.
Features and Benefits
- This report establishes a framework for assessing a vendor's internal transformation.
- The framework established in this report will be used to provide detailed assessments of where service providers are on their transformation journeys.
Key questions answered
- What are the key aspects that need to be assessed to understand service provider transformations?
- How does the service provider's transformation impact service delivery to customers?
Table of contents
Ensuring continual success requires more than cosmetic changes
SIs need to move beyond rejigging their portfolio to effecting lasting change in their business
Ovum takes a multi-pronged approach to assessing SI transformation
Innovation and R&D approach
Organizational culture transformation