This framework helps familiarize both businesses and service providers on the activities associated with an initiative to digitize the workspace, and to provide guidance on important strategic activities that should be considered.
- Whilst digital presents many opportunities to improve how people work and collaborate, there are also many challenges to consider, both culturally and technologically.
Features and Benefits
- This framework has been developed to provide enterprises and service providers with guidance around key strategic activities involved when designing a more digital workspace.
- The framework delivers insights around a combination of strategic planning and execution activities and considerations.
- Service providers can learn more about the business needs driving interest in the digital workspace, and how their service offerings can evolve in delivering against these needs.
Key questions answered
- What are the core principles that should guide the development of a digital workspace?
- What are the key steps that enterprises need to consider in developing a digital workspace?
- What are some of the key roles and skills required to deliver against a digital workspace initiative?
Table of contents
Download 1: Framework: Designing the digital workspace