Czech authors' society OSA has reported a fourth consecutive year of growth for royalty collections. Moreover, the setting of a new record saw OSA maintain its position as a billion-koruna society.
- All the main sectors saw an increase last year, with digital income registering the highest growth rate. However, despite the jump in collections, digital remains a small source of income for Czech authors and publishers.
Features and Benefits
- Details the 2017 royalty collection results for the Czech authors' society OSA.
- Reveals collections by source and explains the reasons for annual changes.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for Czech authors and publishers?
- What share of OSA collections last year came from digital sources?
Table of contents
New record for royalty collections in the Czech Republic
Gains for public performance and broadcasting
Digital growth offsets mechanical decline