ExtraHop, a developer of real-time analytics technology on wire data in corporate networks for IT operations and security, has released its first security-specific product called Reveal(x).
- The launch of Reveal(x) takes ExtraHop into the network detection and response (NDR) market.
Features and Benefits
- Explains how ExtraHop came into existence.
- Describes its expansion into security.
Key questions answered
- When did ExtraHop start moving into security and why?
- What is NDR and how does it relate to EDR?
Table of contents
This is ExtraHop's first purpose-built security product
Goals are visibility, traffic analysis, and automated response
Reveal(x) comes in Standard, Premium, and Ultra versions
NDR is part of xDR and a component of MDR services