In the past, Google Cloud was rarely mentioned in the same breath as Azure or AWS in Asia-Pacific, but it has invested heavily in the region and rapidly scaled up its activities with enterprises.
- Google updated analysts and media at its recent Google Cloud Summit in Singapore, where its management spoke about its strategy for the region and showcased its enterprise customers in Singapore and across Southeast Asia.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates Google's progress in cloud in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Identify Google Cloud's top strengths in Asia-Pacific.
Key questions answered
- What will drive Google's cloud story in the Asia-Pacific region?
- What will be the main challenges to Google Cloud over the next five years?
Table of contents
SAP matters for many enterprises
Smarter analytics are the X factor for Google
Anthos is gaining traction with enterprises in the region
The next steps for Google