Based on a survey of 100 enterprises in South Africa, this report provides insight into ICT decisions relating to business mobility and the future workspace from a variety of verticals.
- Workspace investments are increasingly tied to business or corporate objectives. These include improving overall wellness and flexible working styles, but, more importantly, service providers need to tie workspace investments to operations and business process excellence.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes trends and investments priorities for business mobility.
- Evaluates what service providers need to do to win new business in the future workspace.
Key questions answered
- What are the top growth opportunities for service providers in the future workspace?
- What are the top growth opportunities for service providers in business mobility?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Enterprise Services Insights: Business Mobility and the Future Workspace in South Africa, 2019−20