The Enterprise Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2019–24 provides market forecasts for the enterprise fixed voice market in 67 countries and eight regions. This forecast provides enterprise fixed voice subscriptions and service revenue generated.
- Enterprise fixed voice subscriptions globally will fall from 300 million in 2019 to 274 million in 2024, a CAGR of -1.77%.
- On a global basis, service revenue from enterprise fixed voice services are expected to decline at a CAGR of -5.31% between 2019 and 2024, from $71bn in 2019 to $54bn in 2024.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a forecast of the enterprise fixed voice market for the coming years.
- Includes details of enterprise voice subscriptions and revenues.
Key questions answered
- What is the rate of decline in enterprise fixed voice subscriptions?
- What is the rate of decline in enterprise fixed voice revenue?
Table of contents
Download 1: Enterprise Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2019–24